Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Beach Body Challenge

I have officially joined the ranks as a Beach Body Coach.  I am pushing myself for 90 days, past my comfort zone to get in the best possible shape of my life.  By my side, my trusty and supportive husband Jeremy.  He has being doing the workouts with me from day one (which, I must add, was on Feb 6th.  I know, I'm a little behind).  We are both moderately fit, so when we signed up to do P90X, we figured, "we got this."  well, we were wrong.  P90X has pushed us beyond our limits in the first two days.  After day one, Chest& Back and Ab Ripper X, we were so sore! I am still sore from day one.  Day two, (yesterday) was plyometrics.  Not as much cardio as I thought... Honestly, I don't know what I thought or assumed.  I can guarantee it WILL work your legs.  My calves are killing me, and Jeremy's quads are killing him.  However, I believe if we had our Results & Recovery formula, we would not be so sore.  I have purchased that today and am eagerly awaiting it in the mail.  Tomorrow, is yoga x which I am SO looking forward to.  Body weight training has been my favorite go to form of fitness for the last year.  From here on out, I will be blogging each day about the results while posting the results after the 90 days are up. :)  I can't wait! Only 88 more to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment