Saturday, February 11, 2012

Running Behind but got my week finished!!

WOO!! Man yoga x was AWESOME!!! however, I wasn't feeling the greatest.  So, I only completed one hour.  still best hour ever! I completed that workout on thursday.  Friday was legs and back and AB ripper x.  MY ABS ARE KILLING ME!!! thankfully I have my wonderful hubby pushing me forward and keeping me going.  I did 45 mason twists!!! up 15 from day one!!! im totally amazed.  Chin ups i did ten without a chair. Jeremy made the joke my head was gonna go through the ceiling lol!  pull ups at most with assistance of a chair just in case i slip, and farther away for more resistance, 8!!! I can't believe how quickly our bodies have changed in one week! Today I had a special convention I had to go to so Kenpo X will be tomorrow.  I am excited to announce, also, my husband is a brand new beach body coach!! so proud of my hubby! our p90x formula shows up on monday! cant wait really bc my muscles, and Jeremy's too, are still EXTREMELY sore.  this formula will help out a lot better than regular protein.  :)  Then, Shakeology!!! :) Can't wait for the Strawberry Banana!!! :D  Looking forward to Kenpo X tomorrow.  We're bringing it hard core! oh yeah buddy!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you guys are noticing a difference in your abilities already! Ricky and I will be right there with you doing Kenpo X tomorrow instead of today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Way to go guys! We are so proud of you two! One day, we'll have to have a team workout session all together. Wouldn't that be fun!?!

    ReplyDelete