Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kenpo X!!!

I totally love kenpo x!!!! it is by far my favorite workout! imagine shadow boxing, kickboxing and self defense all in one video without having to deal with an annoying instructor! i was sweating bullets!! i was loving every minute of it. the  low block jeremy and i were saying wax on wax off... actually that was the inside block. anyway! it was just awesome.  tomorrow i will have to push back chest & back and ab ripper x to tuesday as i am working a 12 hour day.  so i will be one day behind everyone else in my challenge group but that's ok! i will make it work. monday will be my day of rest and then tuesday will be day one and on for the rest of the week.  feeling awesome! i am so much more flexible than i ever thought i would be in my entire life! If you have the chance to try P90X I highly recommend it! check it out on my page beachbodycoach.com/fitforparadise :)

2 comments:

  1. I am noticing a flexibility difference as well! This was a very fun workout, but it was also quite challenging. More than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I love the cardio aspect of it. I find that I am really uncoordinated o my left side than I am on my right. which is totally weird b/c i am left handed... i kept getting stuff backwards. but that's why there's next weeks so we can improve!! :) Jeremy didn't feel he was sweating enough b/c i was sweating bullets! lol.

      Delete